Thursday, October 28, 2010

At the Crossroads!!!





Whenever we are at the cross roads of our life... When we are expected to make the right choices and make all the right decision, why is it that we go through such a stress... Every choice comes with its own pros and cons.. Nothing is perfect. And if something looks perfect then just look out for the asterik mark.. the hidden terms and conditions which will follow... So why are we so afrain of making decisions.. What are we really afraid of? Are we afraid of failure which our wrong choices mite lead us to or we are afraid of disappointing others around us. I am not a synic but yes i am not the best of the optimist. I always try and see the negative first then after a huge fight between my head and heart the choices are justified.


Making choices is a nightmare for me! If Only life was like KBC! It would have been so much more easier... Every decisions would have had multiple options. The smallest decision of buying a watch took me some 6 months! I knw I knw its a hell lot of time but i cant seem to make choices in haste... But according to my observation i always seem to go with the choice i have made at the first go... My heart seems to decide and my brain reasons, fights and eventually agrees with what my heart has decided... Sometimes I think of this huge waste of time but it seems I get mental peace at the end of the whole R & D process...For me i will be fine with whatever choices i make even though they could be wrong.. Coz at the end of the day it would be my decision unlike some one elses choice forced upon me..

No comments:

Post a Comment