Monday, May 16, 2011

Love ka D End!!!

Thanks to apna bollywood going anti love and coming with films such as - Luv Ka the End, Pyar Ka Punchname etc...I decided to dedicate my next blog to anti love poetry. I tried to write something similiar and got badly stuck after the first paragraph.. Hence asked a friend who I was chatting with to complete the poetry... Well i now have two versions of the poem. One belongs to the era when Love was a sad ending and the other one states the mindframe where people end it for their own good... So here I present age old love vs new age love!!!

Apna Purana formula :

I love you, probably I would love u till the very end,

But the point is loving you didnt lead me anywhere,
and standstill mode is not what I like..
Leaving you was always an option but moving on seemed a tough task.
You made me realise that it was never meant to be, Its all futile...
Well f that's how its meant to be,

Why wouldnt it end for me too!
Today I look behind and the landscape has changed,
Nothing is as it was!
I have changed and so have you!
The undying love met an untimely death
And today we stand by its grave
Wondering who died!

New Age Love:

I love you, probably I would love u till the very end,

But loving you didn't lead me anywhere, and a standstill mode ain't for me..
Leaving you was always an option, but moving on seemed a tough task.
You made me realize that it was never meant to be, Its all futile...
So if that's how its meant to be, if this is what u always were,

I'm glad I know now, the selfish side that you command,
And the emptiness of your 'love'..
Its just that now I have a lot more love to give,
And this time I intend to share it with the better looking world.

* Italics - Courtesy a friend who chose to be anonymouse and not claim the fame!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment